In the spirit of unity and NA Traditions, we offer this bulletin. Our well-being and continued recovery through safe meeting spaces is an important issue for all of us.
Information is changing slowly and it is imperative that we all stay safe and follow the COVID19 guidance from:
- HM Government: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do
- NHS: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
These links are specific to England. If you live in Scotland or Wales, please seek advice specific to your location.
- Scotland: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-individuals-and-businesses-in-scotland
- Wales: https://gov.wales/coronavirus
As you know, all face-to-face meetings have now closed, and the face of our fellowship has completely changed. More than 850 of our meetings have moved online. A huge thanks to everyone who has made this happen!
Meeting resources are listed below:
- Zoom Guidance: https://www.ukna.org/page/ukna-zoom-guidance
- Online Meeting Guidance: https://www.ukna.org/page/ukna-online-meeting-guidance
- UKNA Online Meetings: https://ukna.org/online
- Virtual NA: https://virtual-na.org/
Even if you are self-isolating, you don’t have to be isolated. Stay safe, stay connected.
In loving fellowship